Join Our Team
We're always looking for skilled members of staff
Trust Precision has grown significantly since being established in 2011. We are always looking for talented and driven people to make us stronger. You will become a part of a real team, working on the best machines and equipment in the ‘no compromise’ philosophy we have here at Trust. If you feel you can make the difference please be in contact. Any specific positions we look to fill will be detailed below.
No agencies please……
Trust Precision Engineering is a precision manufacturing sub-contractor specialising in Sliding Head machining. Family owned and run by our Managing Director, Nick Street. From the beginning there has been a ‘no compromise’ approach to making Trust a first class business in all aspects. You will engage in interesting and varied work from most industries including complex Aerospace components. Consistent growth has created this opportunity to join the team to help drive us to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to hold a responsible, key position and join the ongoing development of Trust Precision Engineering. The successful candidate can develop and prosper within this fast growing, modern and dynamic business.
- Primarily programming of several high specification Citizen and Star Sliding head machines producing a mix of Aerospace and commercial machined parts
- Establishing processes for inspection regime for new components on CNC CMM and optical shaft vision systems (training will be provided as necessary).
- Support to set-up process and troubleshooting production challenges.
- Engineering qualification, apprenticeship or demonstrable relevant experience in related production engineering
- Ideally experience with sliding head machines. Twin spindle CNC mill/turn experience would be considered
- Ability to work within a small team communicating directly with management whilst taking initiative as and when required
- Salary will be dependent upon experience with the opportunity for the right candidate to earn above the industry average
- We work conventional shift patterns and overtime opportunities are available
Conditions at Trust:
Trust Precision is a clean, modern facility with on-site parking. All machinery and equipment is modern and of high quality.
In the first instance please forward your cv or statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org